After participating in a mental fitness webinar with Positive Intelligence founder Shirzad Chamine, members of the finance department at a global 100 technology company continued their mental fitness journey through the PQ program.
Participants reported the following after 6 weeks of their Positive Intelligence experience:
- 100% indicate they have strengthened their emotional intelligence (EQ)
- 100% say they use their mental and emotional energy more effectively
- 92% report managing stress better
- 84% say they handle personal relationship conflicts better
- 84% say they are better at coaching and inspiring others
- 76% say they feel more engaged at work
Participants reflect on their experience with the Positive Intelligence program:
I have greater self awareness and understand why I feel a certain way, and am attempting to understand others’ reactions.
I have started to shift to find the good in situations versus always focusing on the negative.
I feel like I have more energy to invest in non-work related projects.
I think about how to handle situations before judging others or the situation.
I enjoyed using the app and how everything was set up and so easy to use.
It feels very personalized.
I liked the short podcasts followed by the calls with the team and a guide to run the program.
I enjoyed using the app and how everything was set up and so easy to use. I also liked that there wasn’t activity every day so it allowed the chance to get caught up if needed.
If you would like to learn how the Positive Intelligence program could benefit your team or organization, please contact us for more information.